The Jodeco Road Food Pantry is open to residents of Henry County only. It is located at Jodeco Road United Methodist Church and open from:
Tuesdays and Thursdays only
10:00 am till Noon
Jodeco On The Road is a unique food pantry ministry supported by the congregation of Jodeco Road United Methodist Church and also in part by:
- Local businesses
- Mount Olive Baptist Church
- Jones Memorial UMC
- Lovejoy UMC
- Mount Carmel UMC
- Midwest Food Bank
- Atlanta Food Bank
- Others as they are led to do so
Jodeco On The Road provides food to:
- Calvary Refuge Center
- Haven House
- In His Name Ministries
- The Potter's House for Women, Inc.
- Franklin's Farm
- Bear Creek Rehabilitation Center
- Revelation Celebration Ministry (a homeless/needy outreach ministry)
The food pantry accepts donations of the following:
- Canned goods including meats, vegetables, fruits, soups
- Non-perishable items such as cereal, grits, biscuit mix, cocoa mix, oatmeal, jello, tea, mayonnaise, crackers, peanut butter and jelly, etc.
- Bottled water
- Personal hygiene items like soap, paper towels, toilet paper and other personal items
- We are unable to accept refrigerated items as we have no storage available for such items
Cash donations to Jodeco On The Road and Revelation Celebration Ministry (RCM) are used to buy food from the Atlanta Community Food Bank at a substantial savings (16 cents per pound). The Atlanta Community Food Bank in turn requires monthly reports from the food pantry regarding the total amount of food delivered and to whom the food was given.
Thank you for for support, prayers, donations, assistance, love, friendship and caring for the less fortunate in our community.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!