Jodeco Road United Methodist Church
Worship Media Tech
The Jodeco Road United Methodist Church in Stockbridge, GA is seeking a year-round part-time salaried Worship Media Tech. Average 10-12 hours per week. Applicant should possess the following skills and abilities:
- Experience coordinating or managing AV in a worship setting.
- Broad experience working with a variety of audio, video, media
and some lighting equipment.
- Proven video editing skills and experience with editing software.
- Proficiency in Apple and Windows PCs, ProPresenter, Powerpoint,
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Direct management of A/V during Sunday morning worship
services, special worship and music services and some church
- During Thursday evening Praise Band practices and synchronize
Weekly prepare worship media using ProPresenter or other well-known media programs the church may use (i.e. Powerpoint), as needed for music lyrics, sermons, skits and announcements. Salary commensurate with experience. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a complete job description click here.
The Jodeco Road United Methodist Church in Stockbridge, GA is seeking year-round, part-time salaried Youth Director. Average 20 hours a week. We’re looking for a committed Christian leader with a passion for discipling teenagers, 6th -12th grade, with the gospel of Jesus Christ. The ideal candidate is an experienced youth director who can relate well with youth, parents, and adult volunteers. This role will require a candidate with demonstrated experience equipping youth for Christian ministry with a record of growing youth groups. Work hours include Sunday mornings, some office and evening hours. Salary commensurate with experience. Employment is incumbent on applicant passing a background check. For details of the job click here. Send resumes to email@example.com.
For a copy of the complete job description click here.